Modules are built-in applications that you can place anywhere on your pages.
Listing & Categorizing
- ListDrafts — module for listing Draft Pages on site
- ListPages — module for selecting, processing and listing pages
- CountPages — module for counting pages
- ListUsers — module for selecting, processing and listing users
- TagCloud — creates a customizable tag cloud for tagged pages
- PageCalendar — lists number of new pages per year/month (nice for blogging)
- PageTree — displays a nested tree of pages connected by parenthood
- Backlinks — lists pages that link back to the current page
- WantedPages — lists not existing pages, but linked from somewhere
- OrphanedPages — lists existing pages, but not linked from anywhere
- Categories — module for listing categories in the current site
Users & Members
- Watchers — list watchers of the page / category / site
- Members — list members within a site
- Join — allow users to join the site with one click
- SendInvitations — allow all members of a Wiki to send email invitations
- WhoInvited — check who invited a particular member
- CSS — lets you add custom CSS to any page.
- NewPage — makes creation of new pages easier.
- Redirect — performs a "301" redirect from a page with optional URL mapping
- ThemePreviewer — allows previewing themes without altering Site configuration
- MailForm — define a form, let others fill it and receive the forms via email
- PetitionAdmin — allows you to create online petition campaigns (like this one)
- SiteGrid — creates a grid of sites' thumbnails with descriptions
- FeaturedSite — created clickable bigger thumbnail of site with a description
News & Feeds
- Feed — imports RSS/Atom feeds from almost any web location and displays them in a customizable way
- FrontForum — uses forum categories to create news items to put on the pages and create RSS feeds
- Rate — displays a widget used to rate pages within the page body
- RatedPages — displays top-rated pages
- AdSenseUnit — insert AdSense unit into a panel (only for enabled sites).
- MembershipApply — allow users to apply to the site admin(s) for membership
- MembershipByPassword — when a password is specified people can become members of the site if they know the password
- Pages — module for listing pages within a site
- ChildPages — lists child pages of a page
- PagesByTag — lists all pages, that are tagged with a specific tag
- NextPage — create links to the next page in the category.
- PreviousPage — create links to the previous page in the category.
- SimpleToDo — create simple "todo" lists